Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century is seeking responsible candidates for an entry level bridge engineer performing work on transportation projects within our design/inspection team.
The successful candidate is expected to assist project team leaders and technicians in the performance of engineering and inspection tasks for transportation and structural engineering projects. Responsibilities include performing bridge and transportation structures design and inspection tasks under the supervision of project team leaders and the detailing of structure plans under the direction of senior CADD technicians. The successful candidate will also assist with load ratings and preparation of construction cost estimates and specifications for various types of new and rehabilitation/replacement projects. Additional duties include participating in bridge safety/condition inspections as required. Candidates may be required to work off site at client offices for periods of time.
- BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program or anticipated graduation in Spring 2018.
- EIT Certification is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates with AutoCADD or Micro Station experience are preferred.
- Exposure to general structural analysis software preferred.
- Ability to participate in field work, including night work, preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience with Bridge Design. Relevant internship experience will be considered.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.