This person will serve as a Business Development Associate for Empower Innovations Group with an emphasis on the Empower software product. This cutting-edge campaign tool is designed to help progressive candidates, organizations, and nonprofits have a larger impact and be more efficient with their political activity.
What You’ll Do:
● Generate and pursue new leads through market research, typically via phone and email.
● Maintain and manage current client and prospective client leads in the CRM database.
● Work cross – functionally with the Operations Manager and Technical Support Staff to onboard clients and answer prospective client questions.
● Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
● Follow-up with existing sales leads and maintain positive relationships with existing clients.
● Provide webinar demos to new perspective clients on the tool.
● Assist in creating new sales documents, quotes, proposals and other sales collateral.
Who We’re Looking For:
● A keen interest and/or background in direct sales and marketing.
● Confidence (after receiving appropriate training) leading a webinar highlighting features of the software tool in a sales demo format.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, and IT or campaign fluency.
● Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with any of the following background:
● An interest in political data and software tools.
● Prior experience with progressive organizations or political campaigns in a professional capacity.
● Previous background working in diverse communities or cultures.
● Previous background with use of sales CRM tools (like Raynet, Salesforce, etc..).
● Experience generating sales and marketing materials.
● Background in web-marketing, social media marketing, or have helped maintain a organization’s online presence.
Location: This consultant will be preferably based in Madison but offsite working location may be acceptable under certain conditions for the right candidate.
Compensation: Base Salary + Lucrative Bonuses
To apply: Please send a cover letter letting us know why you are interested in applying along with a resume outlining relevant experience and work history to Jobs@getempower.com
Empower Innovations Group, INC is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate based on age, sex, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual preference. Women, persons of color, and individuals from the LGBT community are strongly encouraged to apply.
About Empower Innovations Group
Empower is a software tool used by progressive politic al organizations, candidates, and non-profits as a relational organizing volunteer management tool. Relational organizing centers on training volunteers to reach out to friends and family and share personal stories around issues that matter to them most. We have been working in this arena for nearly 10 years and multiple independent research studies have show this tool and technique as effective for campaigns. A fast growing company, we are scaling up to meet the sudden increase in demand for our tool and technique.Learn more at: www.GetEmpower.com and www.OrganizingEmpowerment.org