Canvasser – Grossman Heinz
Grossman Heinz is seeking engaging and driven people to serve as Canvassers for an advocacy campaign in Connecticut. We are looking for canvassers to directly engage with Connecticut residents in door-to-door and phone conversations.
This position is based out of Simsbury, CT with travel throughout the state.
Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience. We are looking for individuals who can start immediately.
- Effectively engage consumers through door-to-door canvassing and phone conversations
- Use technology tools to ensure accurate and timely data entry
- Make adjustments to canvass tactics as instructed by canvass leadership
- Complete daily and weekly reports on progress to goal for all metrics
- Represent the campaign with professionalism and ethical conduct
- Successfully complete required training
- At least 1 cycle of experience working on political or issue-based campaigns is preferred, although experience working in any prior public-facing capacity is acceptable.
- Previous canvass experience is helpful but not required as training and coaching will be provided to all employees
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated success in metrics driven jobs
- Proven ability to be flexible and work in a fast-moving environment
- Must be able to use a computer and learn how to use a software database
- Must have car and valid driver’s license
Submit a cover letter and resume online at http://grossmanheinz.applytojob.com/apply/WN75HkNm9j/Canvasser-Grossman-Heinz.
Only applications submitted through this website will be considered.
Grossman Heinz is an equal opportunity employer.