Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century Engineering, Inc. is seeking a motivated candidate for construction management/inspection services working under the guidance of an experienced program manager in Anne Arundel County. The successful candidate will become part of a team to evaluate, develop, coordinate and manage multi-year programs to maintain the County’s infrastructure.
- Perform construction management tasks to investigate, evaluate and coordinate location and scope of repairs based on field evaluations
- Complete preventative maintenance treatments to include resurfacing and roadway reconstruction for the roadway network within Anne Arundel County
- Ensure work force compliance with all safety regulations, including all OSHA requirements.
- Minimum of five years of experience in construction contract management/inspection in Public Works and/or Highway industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Hands on experience administering construction contracts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills with all levels of clientele to include private citizens, community leaders and elected officials
- Strong computer skills, including e-mail and formal correspondence, as well as good file management practices
- Must be well organized and capable of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing deadlines
- Knowledge of pavement maintenance treatments and techniques, policies and practices
- Knowledge of ADA construction policies and procedures as it relates to the highway industry
- MARTCP certifications a plus
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact email@example.com or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.