Senate Majority PAC
Senate Majority PAC (SMP) seeks a deputy digital director to help lead its effort to win back the Democratic Senate majority in the 2018 elections. Experienced Democratic strategists founded SMP with one mission: elect Democrats to the U.S. Senate.
We are looking for a talented deputy digital director for a new and exciting opportunity: to help win back the Senate. This position will be centered around informing, persuading, and mobilizing voters through integrated digital strategies.
This person will play a role in executing social media strategies, drafting content, advertising campaigns, and overall digital strategy.
• Draft, schedule, and develop organic and paid content across a wide array of digital platforms including social media and web
• Help execute digital and media planning strategies that are data-driven and digital-first
• Work across internal and external stakeholders and vendors on the implementation of earned, organic, and paid media campaigns
• Work with the digital director to build in-house a scalable digital, creative, and data infrastructure
• Explore and help identify communities and technologies for campaign efforts
• Monitor trends/changes in the news media, social media, political and digital landscape
• Ensure the completion of deliverables and objectives, as assigned
• A multi-tasker and effective organizer with a critical eye for details who is passionate about the role digital plays in the political landscape
• Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially writing and content creation
• Has an ability and willingness to work and learn in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Not afraid to ask questions
• Has experience in developing strategic digital, creative, and communications outreach plans and campaigns
• Has an understanding of digital media planning, creative production, and data analytics
• Working knowledge, or a desire to learn HTML, CSS, and web development is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college and 2-3+ years of experience with digital advertising, content strategy, and/or social media
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are strongly urged to apply. Applications will only be accepted electronically. Please send resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position to email@example.com