Job Title: Digital Fundraising Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Strategy and Fundraising on the Communications Team, the position will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital fundraising strategy to be executed via email, social, web, and other platforms (e.g., text message) in coordination with the Senior Manager of Digital Strategy and Fundraising and across the organizing, communications, and fundraising teams.
We are hiring for this position immediately, with a preference for D.C.-based applicants. This position is full-time, with a minimum salary of $55,000, commensurate with experience, as well as a benefits package.
· Strategy and Planning:
· In coordination with the Senior Manager for Digital Strategy and Fundraising, develop comprehensive strategy for diversified digital fundraising channels, methods, and payment schemes
· In coordination with the Senior Manager for Digital Strategy and Fundraising, develop long- and short-term digital fundraising strategy
· In partnership with other members of the digital team, develop comprehensive plan for email list building
· Draft and manage digital fundraising calendar/schedule across platforms (email, social, SMS, etc.)
· Act as a focal person between fundraising, communications, and field team to ensure coherence across external communication
· Lead execution of digital fundraising campaigns across all digital channels including email and social channels, and potentially SMS and paid advertising in the future
· Develop digital fundraising content and provide technical support to communication and field teams for other online communications
· Manage cultivation and stewardship of donors though digital fundraising tools and implements strategies to foster higher level giving
· Manage all digital fundraising vendor relationship — including cost estimation, deliverable schedule and invoice process — and optimize digital tools for donor conversion
· Monitoring & reporting:
· Monitor digital fundraising programs and make recommendations on how to improve effectiveness
· Lead A/B testing of digital fundraising tactics and analysis of results
· Manage Volunteers:
· Effectively plan and delegate workManage time and resources to maximize organizational impact
· Provide clear and constructive feedback and create an environment of shared accountability among staff and volunteers
· Three to five years’ experience managing online fundraising, grassroots digital campaigns, and/or email programs for political campaigns or non-profits
· Superior interpersonal skills, with ability to consult and coordinate among multiple teams to produce written content
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to write digital content in a fast-paced environment
· Experience constructing and checklisting HTML emails, using mass mailer software (bonus if ActionKit)
· Strong comfort level with digital analytics and email metrics
· Strong attention to detail
· Alignment on the core values and strategy of the Indivisible Project
About the Indivisible Project
We are a dynamic, non-profit organization seeking initial full-time hires to support our mission: resisting Trump’s agenda by empowering local activist groups to make their Members of Congress listen. Our work is premised on a simple idea: that Trump’s agenda doesn’t depend on Trump–but rather on whether individual Members of Congress resist. In short, we work to support the creative, local leaders driving the Indivisible Movement.(http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/-indivisible-movement-presses-legislators-at-home-on-trup-agenda-862143043568)
Following the election of Donald Trump, a group of two dozen former congressional staffers and progressive advocates drafted a document(https://www.indivisibleguide.com/guide/) called “Indivisible: A Practical Guide for Resisting the Trump Agenda.” What is the Indivisible Guide? http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/what-is-the-indivisible-guide-847974467669) It’s a toolkit on citizen power, a set of local, defensive advocacy strategies and tactics for resisting the Trump agenda. Thousands of local groups have now formed in nearly every congressional district in the country to put the the guide into action.
Indivisible, a project of The Advocacy Fund, is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related) or conditions Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions (ARC). Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
A resume is required for all applications and a cover letter is highly suggested. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for us, an example of how you demonstrated success in a similar position and a description of how this position fits into your long-term career plan.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/jphhd954mxq6qm6t