Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS), is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing creative online marketing strategies using a broad spectrum of tools, including web content management, e-mail, social media, video, paid media, search engine optimization, etc. S/he will work across the organization to design and support digital marketing projects and the broader needs of the Communications team including management of various communications and marketing-related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required in combination with four years of related experience in marketing/communications, digital media, online communications, or a related field, preferably in a non-profit or cause-based organization.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, and the ability to develop messaging and deliver information in a compelling manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing communications strategies and tactics, digital trends and technologies.
- Experience in web management/web development, and email marketing experience.
- Proficiency in web content development, software, and standards.
- Experience with content management systems (preferably Luminate, WordPress), SEO, Google Analytics, and graphic design applications (preferably the Adobe Creative Suite).
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience in tracking and analyzing data and trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively across organizational lines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Deep commitment to LIRS’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners.
Headquartered in Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, with offices in Washington, DC, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with a 77-year history, a budget of approximately $58 million per year, and over 80 headquarters staff.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter by close of business Monday, March 7, 2018, via http://lirs.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-765813.html. For more information about LIRS, please visit www.lirs.org.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service provides equal employment opportunities to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.