The Digital Organizing Manager will play an essential role in the Texas Democratic Party’s statewide organizing infrastructure. This person will be responsible for developing the plan for and oversee all digital organizing efforts, including: texting, email, and volunteer event management and ensure consistency and efficiency in their digital programming. The Digital Organizing Manager will also work closely with the Organizing Director to design, implement and manage the Distributed Organizing program.
- Implement and manage a statewide digital organizing program and associated digital organizing platforms to connect with volunteers and voters
- Train and coach field staff and volunteers on digital organizing tools and tactics
- Develop and manage the distributed organizing program across various channels including Facebook, Twitter, Slack, SMS, and email
- Organize message amplification systems to help spread the campaign’s message and write copy for SMS, call scripts, social media, and online forms
- Manage and troubleshoot in support of the TDP Organizing team, candidates and other party stakeholders a suite of digital organizing platforms
This position is full time. Applicants must have a reliable laptop and cell phone. Applicants must also be comfortable working long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends, and have an understanding that campaigns are never a 9-5 job.
How to Apply: txdem.co/apply-digi-OM