The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) seeks an e-Learning Specialist for its Training Institute. The e-Learning Specialist works with subject matter experts to create engaging learning experiences for staff, domestic violence advocates and allied professionals; adapts instructor-led training to e-learning; provides advocated application of multimedia design and development; seeks out best practices for instructional design and training delivery.
Qualified candidates must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree in Instructional Design preferred)
• A minimum of 3 years of experience designing and facilitating interactive multimedia experiences
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience with course development software, Articulate Studio ’13, Storyline 2 and Articulate 360 preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with storyboarding required.
• Intermediate knowledge of photo editing, audio recording and editing software preferred.
Selected candidates will have a short written training exercise that will need to be completed as part of the interview process.
The full job description can be viewed at: http://www.pcadv.org/About-Us/Employment/
PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and letter of interest with desired salary to Human Resources at :
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Or Fax: (717) 671-8149