Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic full-service consulting design firm offering professional services in Civil, Survey, Geotechnical, Landscape Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural, Environmental and Transportation engineering throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of close to 550 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Century is orientated around its employees first and provides competitive salaries and benefits. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, our culture encourages continued learning, motivation, personal growth and fun!
Century is seeking an Environmental Scientist to perform a variety of natural resource assessments and permitting services for a wide range of project types throughout the mid-Atlantic region. Qualified applicants must have experience leading natural resources assessments and preparing permit applications. Other desired experience includes: planting plans, landscape inspections, watershed assessments, bio-assessments, and water quality monitoring.
- Six to twelve years of experience performing natural resources assessments (wetlands, forest stand delineation, RTE), and permitting (JPA, FCP, NEPA) services
- B.S. in environmental science, biology, or related field is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Good CADD and GIS skills are required
- Maryland NPDES or MDOT transportation related permitting experience is preferred
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.