Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is currently seeking a Prevention Evaluation Specialist dedicated to our mission of reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. This individual will:
· Work closely with other Prevention Team members and diverse stakeholders to promote the prevention vision and priorities of the organization
· Conduct and facilitate evaluations, including organizational and individual evaluation capacity building.
· Review, improve and deploy PCADV’s State Action Prevention Plan to include an evaluation and sustainability plan for prevention at the state and local levels.
· Provide prevention evaluation trainings and technical assistance to Prevention and member programs.
· Coordinate projects and initiatives within the Public Affairs team
Qualified candidates must possess:
· A Master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years experience in in violence prevention evaluation or similarly-related evaluation field
· An understanding of primary prevention and its application to domestic violence.
· Excellent meeting facilitation and report writing skills
· Population- and community-level prevention strategy experience
· Policy analysis experience a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in hands-on, fast-paced work environments, who enjoys working both as part of a team and independently. The full job description can be viewed at: http://www.pcadv.org/About-Us/Employment/
PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and letter of interest with desired salary to Human Resources at:
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Or Fax: (717) 671-8149