Century Engineering – Newark, DE Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced Field Office Assistant for our Newark, DE office for work assignments in New Castle and/or Kent Counties in Delaware. Salary commensurate with experience.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with/use of PC-based computer systems to include Windows, MS Office Word & Excel, e-mail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Efficiency, accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Good written and oral expression in English.
- Basic math skills including ability to compute volume and area for basic geometric shapes (triangle, square, rectangle, trapezoid, cylinder, circle), etc.
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential requirements.
- Current/valid State Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Establish and maintain logs, files and similar records systems.
- Compose correspondence.
- Check work of others for errors and omissions.
- Gather statistical information to be used for reports.
- Compile, review and input into the Client’s master reporting system information from daily project documentation (i.e. Inspectors Daily Reports, M.O.T. quantities) .
- Prepare project change orders and monthly estimates for Project Resident signature.
- Prepare project reports as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating and arranging vehicle maintenance.
Century offers an excellent comprehensive benefits program to include: Healthcare (Health, Dental & Vision), 401k Retirement Plan, Group Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and an outstanding work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.