Bennet for America in Iowa is looking for enthusiastic Field Staff who want to make a real difference and to be where the action is. Michael is running for President to build opportunity for every American and restore integrity to our government. We need you to help make that possible!
Field Staff will have an opportunity to really build their own programs in partnership with senior leadership. Plenty of room for growth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
● Developing relationships with county party officers, local activists, and political leaders.
● Building and managing a robust volunteer led organization.
● Planning and managing direct voter contact, earned media, and principal events.
● Training volunteers to express the message of the campaign
● Preparing volunteers for voter conversations and relationship-building
● Conducting outreach to diverse constituency, political, and issue groups.
● Experience working for political campaigns preferred, but not required. Experience working within a team structure also preferred.
● Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
● Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
● Ability to work independently and in team settings
● A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and an ability to relocate as needed
● Excellent listening skills
If you are interested, please email your resume to BennetIATeam@michaelbennet.com. Please Put Field Staff in the subject.
Bennet for President is an equal opportunity employer, and employs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, family medical status or genetic information, military service, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, economic status or disability