Greenpeace USA is looking for a Frontline Recruitment Fellow to join our innovative and dynamic Frontline Recruitment team. As the Frontline Recruitment Fellow, you would be on the ground floor of developing our national recruitment strategy, sourcing top talent and working with national leadership to provide a positive applicant experience. We’re looking for someone with an aptitude for translating canvassing skills and knowledge into recruitment strategies which mobilize desired candidates, who can think on their feet, identify weak points in the recruitment process, expand our social media presence, and bring a passion for innovation and social change. If you think that’s you, read on and apply.
The Frontline Recruitment Fellow will work with the Frontline Recruitment Specialist and People & Culture team to improve candidate outreach and employer branding content and support the recruitment efforts of the Frontline program.
The Frontline Recruitment Fellow is an exempt, 6-month contract role and will report to the Frontline Recruitment Specialist. Compensation for this position is $15 per hour.
This role will:
- Design and post engaging written and graphic content that resonates with job seekers
- Investigate new online and offline sourcing opportunities to generate applicants
- Review canvasser job applications and schedule interviews for qualified talent
- Monitor candidate pipelines inside our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Respond to applicant inquiries and voicemails in a timely fashion
- Research, propose, and implement best practices for diversity recruitment & retention
- Assist with administrative tasks or projects as requested by department leadership
Minimum requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and handle confidential information
Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, geographically distributed team
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, and integrity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If you want to save the world from climate change and believe in environmental justice, please submit an application on our careers page. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will conclude once we have found the best candidate.