Reports to: IT Administrator
Direct Reports: None
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: New York, NY
Foundation for a Just Society (FJS) envisions a world where all people are equally valued and lead self-determined lives. It advances the rights of women, girls, and LGBTQI people and promotes gender and racial justice by ensuring those most affected by injustice have the resources they need to cultivate the leadership and solutions that transform our world.
FJS makes grants to local, national, regional, and global organizations and networks with an emphasis on Francophone West Africa, Mesoamerica, South and Southeast Asia, and the US Southeast. The foundation supports efforts that advance long-term, structural change and meet immediate needs that enable women, girls, and LGBTQI people most affected by injustice to be leaders, strategists, and agents of change.
The IT Help Desk Associate is responsible for assisting the IT Administrator with the management, support, strategy, and execution of IT infrastructure for FJS and through service agreement for other entities including, but not limited to, Felicity House, Nick Simons Foundation, and MJS Foundation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Monitoring and Reporting:
Other Related Duties:
Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned.
· Highly professional and able to maintain tact and confidentiality at all times.
· Experience working or volunteering in the women’s human rights and social justice movements and/or philanthropy.
COMPENSATION AND CULTURE
Salary Range: $55,000 – $60,000, depending on experience.
FJS offers a benefits package that includes:
· 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for all eligible employees and their spouses, domestic partners, and eligible dependents.
· Paid vacation days, and closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
· 401(k) retirement plan (with employer match).
· 100% employer-paid life insurance, supplemental short-term disability, and long-term disability.
· Generous parental leave with full salary continuation.
· Educational support benefits – tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, dependent tuition assistance.
· Supplemental benefits for adoption, reproductive health, surrogacy, and transgender and intersex health.
FJS is committed to cultivating an organizational culture where everyone is able to bring their full, authentic selves to work. The foundation believes a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees – no matter their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, education or disability – are valued and respected.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a concise cover letter explaining why this role would be a great fit for you, and your resume in one PDF by June 12, 2020.
All applications must be received via the APPLY HERE link above. No phone inquiries please.