The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is currently seeking an IT Support Specialist to provide a broad range of day-to-day IT support services for PCADV staff as supervised by the Director of Information Technology. This individual will provide a broad range of day-to-day IT support services in a macOS environment for staff as supervised by the Director of Information Technology.
Duties will include:
· Supporting Helpdesk requests via the helpdesk system through to the final resolution.
· Recording and maintaining compliance with established security, hardware replacement cycles, and software licensing on all organization owned hardware.
· Providing network troubleshooting and assistance with network repair and maintenance.
· Configuring and deploying computers systems as needed.
· Manage internal and external mailing lists, management of Microsoft365, and staff technology onboarding and off boarding.
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least an Associate’s degree or equivalent documented experience in related field, as well as:
· 3+ Years of macOS support required AND a minimum of two years using and supporting Office365/Microsoft365
· Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS with capability of providing basic user support and OS updates/installs. Familiar with Unix, Linux, and virtualization software.
· Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete work within established time frames.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and respond well to questions.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.