Are you an inspired and inspiring leader with a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is currently seeking a Legal Services Manager. This individual will develop the capacity of PCADV staff and attorneys and advocates from the statewide network of domestic violence programs to comprehensively assist victims of domestic violence and their children in their efforts to achieve social justice, safety, agency and restoration. We seek an individual who will:
1. Provide leadership, supervision, training and mentoring of staff and consultants to ensure on-going professional development and skill acquisition
2. Collaborate with internal and external colleagues and allies in the development of community partnerships to enhance the delivery of comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence and their children.
3. Provide fiscal and programmatic oversight of the work of the Legal Services team and coordinate oversight with the other managers.
To be considered for this position, you must possess a Law degree, be admitted to practice before a state bar (preferably in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) and a minimum of ten years of experience in the practice of law. Additionally, you must have:
1. supervisory and management experience
2. experience with the implementation of grant-funded programs
3. experience in social justice, systems advocacy, and social change work; a minimum of four years’ experience working in a related field.
4. knowledge of the impact of domestic violence on children and older people; LGBTQ individuals; and people with disabilities. Knowledge of the child welfare system and the healthcare system also highly desirable.
If you are by nature collaborative and invested in empowering others, can articulate your commitment to diversity and the mission of PCADV, please apply. This is a full time position based at PCADV’s Harrisburg, Pennsylvania office with the possibility of some remote work available.
The full job description can be viewed at http://www.pcadv.org/Employment-Opportunities.asp
PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence.
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Or Fax: (717) 671-8149