Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic full-service consulting design firm offering professional services in Civil, Survey, Geotechnical, Landscape Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural, Environmental and Transportation engineering throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of close to 550 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Century is orientated around its employees first and provides competitive salaries and benefits. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, our culture encourages continued learning, motivation, personal growth and fun!
Century Engineering is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our Hunt Valley, MD office location. Experience must include HVAC and plumbing design for new construction and renovation of buildings. The qualified candidate must have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of applicable experience or 10 plus years of mechanical engineering project management experience. AutoCAD or REVIT experience preferred. Professional Engineering License and LEED certification a plus.
- Perform field investigations to determine existing conditions;
- Design all aspects of building mechanical engineering projects, including contract document preparation;
- Assist in man-hour estimating;
- Draft technical specifications;
- Interpret and apply all applicable federal, state and/or local codes;
- Complete projects ranging from moderate to high complexity;
- Coordinate work with other disciplines;
- Exercise a wide degree of independent thought and judgment.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.