Century Engineering – New Cumberland, PA Office
Century Engineering is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our New Cumberland, PA office location. Experience must include HVAC and plumbing design for new construction and renovation of buildings. The qualified candidate must have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of applicable experience or 10 plus years of mechanical engineering project management experience. AutoCAD or REVIT experience preferred. Professional Engineering License and LEED certification a plus.
- Perform field investigations to determine existing conditions;
- Design all aspects of building mechanical engineering projects, including contract document preparation;
- Assist in man-hour estimating;
- Draft technical specifications;
- Interpret and apply all applicable federal, state and/or local codes;
- Complete projects ranging from moderate to high complexity;
- Coordinate work with other disciplines;
- Exercise a wide degree of independent thought and judgment.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.