The Polis for Colorado campaign is seeking full-time Regional Field Directors for a data driven volunteer field operation. Regional Field Directors are responsible for executing the field plan and for supervising Field Organizers within his/her assigned region. Regional Field Organizers will report directly to their assigned Deputy Field Director.
Jared Polis is a progressive member of the United States House of Representatives who is running for Governor of Colorado on a platform that includes renewable energy, Medicare for all, reproductive justice, equal work for equal pay, and Universal Full-Day Pre-K and Kindergarten in Colorado. Jared broke barriers as the first openly gay elected member of congress and if elected governor he will be the country’s first openly gay governor. Jared has been endorsed by Civil Rights pioneer Congressman John Lewis and dozens of elected officials and labor unions. Reflecting our candidate our campaign is inclusive, solutions-oriented, and places an emphasis on staff development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded.
· Ensuring that all required reporting is accurate and timely and that all regional data is entered on time.
· Monitoring regional metrics including flake rate, confirmation rate, knocks per shift, dials per shift, and average shifts per volunteer; implementing rigorous systems to meet assigned goals associated with these metrics.
· At least one cycle of competitive field experience.
· Strong knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while handling multiple projects.
· Ability to work independently and in team settings.
· Strong coaching skills and abilities.
To apply, please submit a resume to . Please include 3-5 professional references upon application.
Polis for Colorado is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Polis for Colorado is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Polis for Colorado will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.