Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking a Program Specialist to coordinate the administrative components for domestic violence services.
Duties will include:
· Administering all terms and conditions of subrecipient agreements to ensure compliance of subrecipients with PCADV standards.
· Maintaining contract documentation, proposal and funding records, scheduled and special reports, studies and analyses.
· Conducting on-site compliance and training/technical assistance visits to subrecipients to ensure compliance with PCADV program standards
· Maintaining current knowledge of all Federal, State and PCADV regulations and requirements pertaining to domestic violence programs.
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field AND a minimum of five years in direct victims’ services, project and/or compliance management, as well as experience in social justice, systems advocacy, and social change work
Additionally, the following are required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to follow strict rules of confidentiality
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete work within established time frames.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and letter of interest with desired salary to Human Resources at:
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Or Fax: (717) 671-8149