Develop Business Plan:
• Conceptualize and implement a business development strategy by identifying potential clients,
collaborators, funding, and licensing opportunities.
• Develop and manage corporate partnerships, including strategic prioritization, and ongoing
• Manage assessment and consulting activities with corporations
• Work with RALIANCE Managing Partners and team to define business strategy, including
determination of annual goals, roles, and timelines.
• Establish effective and timely communication processes for RALIANCE team.
• Develop and manage pool of consultants
• Cultivate strong relationships on behalf of RALIANCE with leaders, especially in the Washington
• Attend events, and serve as the lead brand ambassador for RALIANCE with business leaders in
• At least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience required, along with a broad understanding of national policy development and a
strong familiarity with the Washington, D.C., landscape.
• Previous experience working in corporate environment in a business development/business
management, or marketing role.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking, leadership, and public speaking skills;
professional writing and editing skills; and the ability to be collaborative, highly organized and
• Experience with supervision, building teams and developing infrastructure