Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century Engineering has an immediate opening for a full-time Receptionist in our Hunt Valley, Maryland office. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and well-mannered with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and colleagues. Must be able to work Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Qualified candidate must be a self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to greet the public. The hourly rate for this position is $14.00 – $16.00 per hour depending on years of experience.
- Greet and assist visitors
- Operate multifunction telephone switchboard and paging system
- Oversee the scheduling of company vehicles for employees
- Notify employees of expiration status and continuing education requirements to maintain certifications and licenses and process all data in Deltek Vision
- Update and monitor company phone directory
- Provide administrative support to our Executive Coordinator as needed
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must have a minimum of two years’ clerical and front desk experience within a corporate business environment
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience operating a busy multi-line switchboard
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
Local residency or ability to relocate at your own expense. No phone calls please. We will only accept resumes through our online application process.
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.