Texas is the biggest battleground state in the country, and Texas Democrats are poised to win. The TDP is seeking a top-tier, self-motivated, and innovative Reporting Analyst. They will be responsible for working directly with internal and external stakeholders to develop automated reports. This position will report to the Data and Analytics Director, and will be on the Data team, working in close collaboration with other teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and interpreting reports on voter contact, organizing, and other data inputs for geographies / districts
- Providing guidance to stakeholders based on reporting
- Experience with Python, Gitlab / Github, and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience explaining technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An absolute commitment to working at the Texas Democratic Party through November 2020
Preferred background and experience:
- Political or electoral experience, including having volunteered with campaigns
This is a cycle job, expected to last through the 2020 election. The position will be based in Austin, Texas. This position pays $4,200 – $4,500 monthly depending on experience and will include healthcare benefits.
Please apply at txdem.co/reporting-app. All submissions must include a cover letter and resume.