Interstate Acquisition Services (IAS), a Division of Century Engineering, Inc. – Pittsburgh, PA Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic full-service consulting design firm offering professional services in Civil, Survey, Geotechnical, Landscape Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural, Environmental and Transportation engineering throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of close to 550 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Century is orientated around its employees first and provides competitive salaries and benefits. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, our culture encourages continued learning, motivation, personal growth and fun!
Interstate Acquisition Services (IAS), a Division of Century Engineering Inc., is seeking a talented Right-of-Way Agent for its Pittsburgh, PA office. This position provides administrative support to the group and assists with various Right-of-Way (ROW) assignments such as real estate acquisition, relocation advisory assistance and property management administration.
- Conduct complex negotiations with land owners
- Read and interpret property appraisals, title reports, plans and legal descriptions
- Prepare real property comparative sales analysis
- Evaluate relocation benefit payment eligibilities
- Complete property management tasks and work with client to clear ROW
- High school diploma or GED (college education preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Transportation ROW experience within the state of Pennsylvania
- Working knowledge of real estate practices and principles
- Experience working with the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 for Federally-Assisted Programs as amended (Uniform Act)
- Computer literacy with knowledge of using MS Office products
- Must possess strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Possession of current notary seal or ability to obtain one
- Certified General Appraiser and Licensed Real Estate Broker or Salesperson desired
- Candidates having civil engineering education and/or experience are encouraged to apply
(Century Engineering will not be offering relocation assistance or per diem/expense reimbursements for this position)
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/vacation and an outstanding work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.