Greenpeace USA is hiring a Talent Acquisition Fellow to work with the People & Culture team to assist the department in reaching its goals through a combination of recruitment, learning & development, and project work. This fellowship is responsible for working on day-to-day activities and key projects for the team, at times working directly with team members and at other times working on projects independently.
The Talent Acquisition Fellow role is an exempt, 6-month contract role based in Washington, DC and will report to the Talent Acquisition Specialist II.
This role will:
- Assist in the staff orientation and on-boarding process, including coordinating with specific departments including IT, Finance, and Payroll
- Assist in the scheduling of candidate interviews
- Post job listings on multiple employment sites
- Generate applicants through job postings and social media platforms
- Research, propose, and implement best practices for diversity recruitment.
- Assist with administrative tasks or projects as requested by department leadership
Minimum requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- 0-1 years of experience managing administrative tasks successfully
- Proven ability to work independently and handle confidential information
- Demonstrated skills in online and social media marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Proven ability to work both independently and in close coordination with a team.
- Detail-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Managing multiple and changing priorities effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, and integrity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If you want to save the world from climate change and believe in environmental justice, please submit an application on our careers page. Applications will be review on a rolling basis and will conclude once we have found the best candidate.
About Greenpeace USA
Greenpeace fellowships offer a unique opportunity to learn in the world’s top environmental campaigning organization and to jump straight into our campaigns, gaining professional experience and building lasting relationships along the way. Our fellowship program will set you up with the essential skills you need to further pursue your career in environmental/nonprofit advocacy and organizing. This fellowship is perfect for innovators, problem solvers, and great communicators. We know that you are the future of the Environmental Movement, and we can’t wait for you to join us!