Century Engineering – Dover, DE Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century is currently seeking a Traffic Engineer for our Dover, DE office location to complete traffic systems design tasks under the guidance of an experienced project manager. Candidates for this position will demonstrate proficiency in MicroStation to complete a range of traffic engineering design tasks with minimal to no guidance.
- Apply the principles in the DE Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) as well as interpret and apply applicable federal, state and/or local standards and processes
- Develop traffic signal plans, roadway lighting designs, ITMS designs, and signing and striping plans
- Carry out required deliverables for DelDOT projects
- Develop support information and applicable deliverables for multiple tasks
- BS from ABET accredited engineering program
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in the traffic engineering field. Relevant internship experience or college coursework will be considered
- EIT Required, PE License Preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency with MicroStation and DelDOT Standards required
- Experience with additional CAD software applications a plus
- Experience working on DelDOT projects
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact email@example.com or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.