Century Engineering – Conshohocken, PA Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century is seeking a professional engineer to lead a variety of water resources and NPDES related projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Qualified applicants are expected to have project experience in: SWM design, erosion control, drainage, permitting, hydrologic/ hydraulic modeling, NPDES related services, and GIS/CADD skills. Other desired experience includes: watershed assessments, stream assessment/ restoration and water quality monitoring/ modeling. PennDOT or NPDES experience is desired.
- BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
- PE required (PA License Preferred).
- Apply job specific quality control tasks as defined in a quality control handbook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, MicroStation and Inroads or GEOPAK is desired.
- Strong marketing and project management skills.
- Familiarity with environmental permitting requirements and procedures.
- Ability to manage others and facilitate teamwork.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and monitor design schedules and budgets.
- 8 to 15 years of design experience in the environmental engineering field.
- MDOT or MD NPDES experience is desired.
- Experience with Eastern Pennsylvania Counties and Municipalities a plus.
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.