Tammy Baldwin for Senate
Tammy Baldwin for Senate is seeking a Call Time Assistant to join our team. This role will be a key part of our campaign’s fundraising eorts, working within the finance department to assist in executing a successful call time program.
You’re an ideal candidate if you have strong time and organizational management skills, are a diligent researcher, communicator, and team-player motivated to assist in executing a high yield call time program. Successful candidates will also possess strong writing and communication skills and are prepared to think out of the box to enhance the call time program. This position will report directly to the Call Time Manager.
Duties may include:
● Manage the finance intern program and delegates tasks as necessary
● Taking over the campaign’s donor acknowledgement and thank you program
● Manage the donor prospecting process in coordination with the Call Time Manager
● Conduct donor research and prepare call sheets for call time
● Help maintain a reliable call time and pledge tracking document
● Assist in ensuring a timely call time follow up and pledge chase plan
● Support the Call Time Manager in drafting call time messaging including emails, texts, and call scripts
● Manage the sta call time program
● Sta call time with the Senator as needed
● Complete outreach via phone, email, mail, and text to donors and prospects
● Maintain data integrity in campaign information systems
● Supports the Call Time Manager in scheduling calls with donors
● Prepare memos and other briefing materials as needed
● Staff fundraising events as necessary
● Strong relationship-building and communication skills
● Excellent writing and editing skills as well as attention to detail
● Strong proficiency in internet research
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, shifting environment and keep up with breaking news
● Willingness to learn, share, and collaborate across departments
● Willingness to work long and irregular campaign hours, including nights and weekends
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
● One cycle of work experience/prior internship in a finance department or campaign
● Experience working with NGP and ActBlue
● Additional consideration will be given to candidates with Wisconsin ties
● $4,000 per month
● Mileage reimbursement for campaign travel
● Benefits options include: health, dental, vision, group-term and supplemental life, short and long-term insurances, 401(k), employee assistance plan, and more
How to Apply:
Email a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Call Time Assistant.” You will be contacted if chosen for an interview.
Senator Baldwin and her campaign believe strongly in creating a welcoming work environment for everyone. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions) gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
Tammy Baldwin for Senate requires all employees to be “up to date” on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign’s COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR team prior to reporting to an oce location.