Website Respect Together
Creates and maintains conference and training registration pages, websites, and logistics. Supports staff in database and email marketing platforms. Creates email messages for newsletters, events, policy updates, and other campaigns. Provides website support (HTML/CSS). Assists with the creation of graphics for emails, events, and trainings as needed.
PCAR understands sexual violence as a social justice issue and works to prevent and respond to sexual harassment, abuse, and assault within this framework. We are committed to nurturing a workplace that is affirming, inclusive, and respectful of all people and the ways in which they identify across race, class, ability, gender, sexual orientation, age, and other characteristics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML/CSS.
Training Planning & Registration
- Coordinate pre-registration, accommodations, and set-up for training projects using Event Management online software system or other systems as assigned.
- Create, maintain, and update Event Management online software system for website creation, tracking of payments, registrations, contact database, reports, and other details as requested.
- Create and maintain training and event registration webpages.
- Update PCAR Training Calendar with training date, location, and registration links located on event management system.
- Maintain and update registration request form in Coalition Manager as needed.
- Coordinate with training facilitators for accommodation requests (language access, ADA, dietary, etc.)
- Coordinate post-event details such as registration fee reconciliation, billing, and mailing of certificates.
- Create emails for newsletters, policy updates, training registrations and announcements, state and national conferences, and other events as needed.
- Collaborate with development and communications teams to create marketing schedules for Sexual Assault Awareness Month and state and national conferences.
- Assist with graphics for email marketing, trainings, and state and national conferences.
- Coordinate with registration and event software company to create a project plan.
- Assist with implementing the project plan, make sure deliverables are met for the registration launch and maintenance.
- Pull reports for sessions, speakers, language access, evaluation, and fiscal.
- Work with the Language Access Workgroup, presenter coordinator, evaluation team, wellness workgroup, scholarships, exhibits, hotel, and general logistics team to coordinate deadlines and deliverables.
- Set up registration, fees, discount codes, deadlines, sessions, and presenter bios.
- Coordinate all communication during the conference with attendees, presenters, and exhibitors.
- Assist with creating and maintaining conference websites.
- Collaborate with ValorUS on shared National Sexual Assault Conference responsibilities.
- Coordinate with evaluation committee to distribute conference certificates.
- Work with the Continuing Education committee to assign and track credits and distribute appropriate materials.
- Lead and serve on groups related to the management of the Database.
- Provide training and troubleshooting for staff and others.
- Assist with upkeep and changes to the database.
- Use the database to manage events, groups, surveys, and web pages as necessary.
- Work with the Standards team to create and maintain standards within the database and update database standards guides as needed.
- Assist in leading new database software implementation and staff training.
Desktop Publishing and Editing
- Act as the technical editor for PCAR publications, documents, blogs, etc.
- Assist with the production of handouts, curricula, name tags, signs, certificates, banners, and training invitations as requested.
- Assist with the creation of technical bulletins, save the dates, flyers, and document templates as requested.
- Edit and post webpages to the PCAR website.
- Collaborate with the communications team to create branded webpages and forms for events.
- Assist with podcast review and transcript upload.
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested (may require overnight travel).
- Serve on PCAR teams as assigned, including Support Staff and Communications.
- Occasionally assist NSVRC and RALIANCE staff with event registration setup and email marketing.
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic/Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Graphic and Web Design, and Event Management Systems.
Respect Together offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by October 22, 2023. A complete job description is available on our website.
Who We Are
Founded in 1975, Respect Together unites all elements of our work under one name with a continued commitment to our long-standing mission of preventing and ending sexual abuse, assault, and harassment. Respect Together’s main divisions are the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) and The Pennsylvania Coalition to Advance Respect (PCAR). Collectively, we are working together to create a culture in the United States – and beyond – that values and upholds all people being treated with respect and free from all forms of sexual violence and oppression.
- Identifies, develops, and disseminates resources regarding all aspects of sexual violence prevention and intervention.
- NSVRC is the leading nonprofit in providing information and tools to prevent and respond to sexual violence.
- Translates research and trends into best practices that help individuals, communities and service providers achieve real and lasting change.
- Works with the media to promote informed reporting.
- Partners with a network of rape crisis programs to bring help, hope, and healing around issues of sexual violence to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Assures that communities have access to quality victim services and prevention education by providing funding, training, materials, and assistance to a network of rape crisis centers that serve all of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties.
- Provides resources and training on sexual assault-related issues to professionals across PA.
- Promotes public policies that provide protections and services to victims of sexual violence, hold offenders accountable, enhances community safety, and works with media to increase public awareness, access to accurate information, and ethical reporting practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Respect Together provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.