People. Teams. Culture.
DevelopWell is a coaching and consulting practice for leaders and teams of all levels to develop the skills and mindset to achieve their full potential. We work with progressive organizations and companies doing cutting-edge mission-driven work towards making the world a better place. Some of our clients include ActBlue, SEIU, Advance Native Political Leadership, PL+US, and many more!
DevelopWell is a place where first time managers and Executive Directors can both find individual coaching. It’s where teams of 3 or 300 can experience meaningful and productive team building workshops. And where HR and Operations leads can find partnership in creating intentional structures and inclusive practices for their organization
DevelopWell’s client base is growing rapidly and we are building an intentional team of people who are passionate about creating healthy workplaces with vibrant leaders. At DevelopWell, we reflect the values we are working to create in the world internally, and are striving to create a healthy, supportive, growth-oriented workplace. And we have a lot of fun doing it!
The Executive Coordinator will support the CEO and COO of DevelopWell . The person in this role will ensure that all of our programmatic and Consulting functions are in service of an exceptional client experience by being deeply attuned to client needs, creating seamless systems for engagement, and managing a multitude of tools and resources.
The perfect person for this job is an experienced administrative professional who is detail-oriented, diligent, and dedicated. You love nothing more than creating an awesome spreadsheet or figuring out a system for a tough logistical problem. Planning meeting logistics or scheduling? Bring it on. Organization and planning is in your blood, but you’re also nimble, flexible, and ready to roll with quick changes and shifting priorities.
Executive Support – 40%
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO and COO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the capacity of the CEO and COO, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Ensure executives are prepared for meetings and follow-up on action items
- Ensure executives calendars and to-do lists are aligned with overall goals and objectives for the team and company
Client Logistics – 20%
- Coordinate and calendar Let’s Chat requests and assist with all preliminary sales conversations to capture notes and track next steps
- Send client communications as needed, such as proposals, invoices, meeting invitations, agendas, and follow up emails
- Update CRM client data
Operations & Administration – 40%
- Manage professional calendar and scheduling for CEO & COO including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior staff
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange management-level staff activities, including travel arrangements, gift-giving, etc.
- Perform administrative and remote office support, such as note-taking in meetings, and maintenance of digital filing systems and company data alongside the Operations Manager
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion around internal business initiatives
- Provide support on any special projects that may involve research or planning
- Support management team with hiring operations
- Other related duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operations and executive support
- Experience managing complex projects and logistics, with seamless attention to detail from start to finish
- Experience managing complex schedules
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- You’re a team player with experience working in fast-paced, ambiguous environments that require tons of collaboration and all hands on deck
- A deep commitment to creating an inclusive, equitable, and respectful work environment
We hope you bring one (or more) of these bonus skills:
- Experience planning logistics for trainings, meetings, or staff retreats
- Experience managing a variety of project management and calendaring tools
WORKING AT DEVELOPWELL
- Flexible work location including a budget to set up your home office.
- This remote position requires consistent phone and internet access at your home office location.
- The position will not require travel until it is widely safe to do so. At that time, this position may require up to 15% travel.
- Join a growing team that is building a healthy and equitable workplace!
- We are not currently offering U.S. visa sponsorship for this role.
SALARY AND COMPENSATION
- Salary range for this position is $50-70k
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO including paid holidays and end of year office closure
- Monthly stipend towards phone and internet expenses
- 401K with a 5% company match that is fully vested upon enrollment
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
How to apply: Submit your resume and responses to our application questions.
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through January 31, 2022
Target start date: February 21, 2022
Interview process: Qualified applicants will participate in a series of interviews via Zoom. There will be 2-3 rounds of interviews and one 1-hour hiring exercise.
Accommodation: If you require accommodations during the interview process or hiring exercise, please contact us with your request.
If your experience doesn’t exactly match the qualifications listed but you believe you would shine in this role, we want to hear from you! Please apply and tell us why you’re the right person for the job.
Black, Indigenous, and other people of color, women and femmes, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, and formerly incarcerated or systems-impacted people are highly encouraged to apply.
DevelopWell is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. DevelopWell hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. We strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply.
To apply for this job please visit developwell.recruitee.com.