Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking a Grant Reporting Specialist to assist in the management of the life cycle of new and existing grants.
Duties will include:
· Maintaining finance department’s finance grant files, includes maintaining a detailed list of all current grants including reporting due dates and grant purpose on the active grant list.
· Manage full life cycle of grant budgets, (development of new grants, input budgets into the accounting system, budget analysis for each report produced.)
· Completing grant reporting, including filing all necessary financial reports with various funding agencies
· Completing Account Reconciliation, including all cash/bank accounts, all investment accounts, monthly accounts/grant receivable journal entries,
· Providing technical assistance to subcontractors including, but not limited to, budget development, invoicing, appropriate federal and state regulations, and audit process.
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in an accounting AND a minimum of four years related experience, one year should be in non-profit accounting with multi-stream accounting. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
Additionally, the following are required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to follow strict rules of confidentiality
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete work within established time frames.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should apply here: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/P6400.careers?TrackId=[MyTrackingId]&ApplyToJob=352555200