Website Grow Progress
Building cutting-edge persuasion technology for social good.
Grow Progress is hiring a lead product manager to help build cutting-edge persuasion technology for social good.
We’re looking for a visionary product leader who wants to help pioneer a new approach to persuasion: giving our customers the power to persuade more people based on how they think — not just how they look.
If you want to make a big social impact and grow your skill set by building products from the ground up, we hope you’ll apply.
Who We Are
We’ve built powerful software that offers our customers unprecedented access to run scientific message tests quickly and affordably, so they can unlock the most effective messages. This capability powers campaigns, causes, and companies that make the world a better place. We currently work with some of the biggest Democratic pollsters, marketing agencies, advocacy groups, and labor unions in the country.
Grow Progress gives our customers the power to persuade more people by tailoring their messages to match each audience member’s identity. We help customers harness the latest persuasion science to create messaging that’s typically 200% to 500% more effective than their existing ads. We do this by predicting which personality traits and values are most important to each individual.
We’re a team of experienced campaigners, storytellers, and data scientists who are obsessed with harnessing the power of evidence to make social good advocates more effective. We’re ambitious, efficient, low-ego, and we like to make each other laugh.
You’re a master collaborator who obsesses about solving customer problems.
You’ve gone through the product cycle on a small team, including customer discovery, prototyping, iterating, shipping product, and product testing in the field. You’ve had successes and failures, and you’ve learned from both.
You can drive a team process that leverages our customer relationships and inspires our data scientists and engineers to build out tools that meet customers’ needs and maximize their effectiveness.
As part of our team, you will:
- Own our product processes, build our product team, and report directly to the executive team
- Develop new products that resonate deeply with existing and prospective customers
- Translate our business strategy into a product strategy
- Execute product strategy, own the roadmap, and drive action to get products to market
- Collaboratively manage sprint planning efforts, our product backlog, and ensure on-time and high-quality releases
You’ll bring the following skills and experience:
- You have built and shipped tons of software
- Tactical mastery of lean sprint planning and execution
- Successful track record working alongside designers, engineers, and customers
- Comfort with ambiguity and making difficult tradeoffs
- Experience in building and improving processes for technical products
- The ability to communicate insights to anyone, no matter their background
- Passionate about progressive change
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Have built and launched entirely new product lines
- Academic familiarity with polling, political psychology, scientific experimentation, and/or political campaigns
- Technological experience with survey platforms, performance marketing, and/or ad testing
More About Grow Progress
Our culture is fun, fast-paced, and focused on evidence. We aim to cultivate an environment where creative hypotheses and evidence drive our decisions rather than just anecdotes, and where everyone feels comfortable contributing ideas — even if it’s on a topic outside of their expertise. We work hard to get smarter together by giving each other feedback that’s direct, actionable, and respectful.
We’re deeply motivated by the work we do and committed to using this technology ethically, so we’re looking for teammates who feel the same way.
We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse company. Qualified people of any race, ethnicity, culture, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, social class, marital status, religion, veteran status, or disability status are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary Range: $120,000 – $130,000 plus equity. Benefits include paid health, dental, and vision, flexible PTO, a matched 401(k) and more.
To Apply: Fill out the form at the link. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job please visit growprogress.recruitee.com.