Website Hrezi for Congress
Muad Hrezi is a progressive millennial congressional candidate
Muad Hrezi for U.S. Congress seeks Finance Director for booming progressive campaign
To start ASAP in West Hartford, CT
Reports to: Campaign Manager/Candidate
Job Overview: The Finance Director is responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day finance operations of the campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design the campaign’s finance plan and work with the finance team to execute it
- Manage candidate call time including the development of call sheets, staffing, follow up and data entry
- Set up weekly fundraising conference calls with team
- Ensure good record keeping for compliance and reporting
- Manage the campaign’s compliance and submit campaign finance reports to the regulatory body as required by law
- Work with campaign staff and/or consultants to develop a digital strategy
- Manage any additional finance staff that are added to the campaign during the course of the cycle
- Develop and manage the execution of any and all fundraising events, where appropriate
- Plan for staff at all fundraising-related events and/or meetings
- Submit status reports to Campaign Manager
West Hartford relocation is necessary. Prior experience managing staff required. Strong communication and organizational skills are required. Proven results in a fast-paced, intense, and extremely detail-oriented environment. A minimum of 2 cycles of campaign experience is required. Prior experience working directly with a principal is preferred. Experience with NGP required.
Send resumes, references, and questions to email@example.com.
The salary for this position is paid (salary commensurate with experience). This position is full-time and will be based in West Hartford in compliance with CDC and local COVID-19 guidelines.
This campaign is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation.