Website Narrative 4
Help boost empathy in WA schools as a N4 Recruiter!
Narrative 4 is seeking driven individuals to join its regional teams of Recruiters to spread the word about our empathy-based Story Exchange model and its positive impacts on school environment, student leadership, and overall interconnectivity. Working with a Regional Manager, Recruiters help Narrative 4 meet its growth goals by identifying new school partners and educators to join the network. They will make initial contact, invest educators in our work, and facilitate the partner onboarding process – all while ensuring they represent the values of the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Utilize your network to identify and reach out to prospective schools and community-based orgs (CBO’s) to pitch Narrative 4’s programs. Follow up with prospective partners and encourage them to join.
• Cultivate ongoing relationships with administrators, educators, and community leaders
• Support the Regional Manager onboard new school partners and guide their educators through the Narrative 4 training
• Work within a small, yet mighty Team
• Lead all conversations with empathy. Recognize school challenges brought on by the COVID-19 Pandemic, while also acknowledging the importance of using the N4 story exchange to rebuild and boost connection during this time
• Strong school network in greater Seattle area, background in education or coaching preferred
• Strong understanding of Seattle school district and experience bringing partnerships to schools as a community member, parent, or teacher
• Must be located in the Greater Seattle, WA area though work will be performed remotely
• Comfort with possibility of meeting prospective partners in-person once deemed safe
• Experience in recruiting preferred, experience in public speaking required
• Passionate about our work!
• Comfort with ambiguity, flexibility and adapting to shifting priorities and plans
• Experience working with G-Suite, Airtable, Slack and Zoom platforms
• Track record working successfully in teams representing a rich mix of talent, backgrounds, and perspectives—across race, gender, and ability
Contracted position, approximately 10 hours/week. Pay is predetermined based on availability and goals set with the Regional Manager. Contract starting ASAP.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and tailored cover letter in one PDF document. Please write “Recruiter Application” in the subject line.
ABOUT NARRATIVE 4
Narrative 4 is a global organization driven by artists, shaped by educators and led by students. Our core methodology, the story exchange, is designed to help students and adults understand that their voices, stories, actions and lives matter, and that they have the power to change, rebuild and revolutionize systems. Our vision is a world where young adults lead with empathy.
Today, Narrative 4 is working in four continents, sixteen countries, and eighteen US states. Our global headquarters are in New York City and we have an office in Limerick, Ireland.
At Narrative 4, we prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com