Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the development, implementation, and promotion of NSVRC campaigns to raise public awareness about sexual harassment, abuse, and response, and educate communities on how to play a role in prevention.
• Brainstorm, plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate public education and prevention activities including the annual Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) campaign in April. This includes annual themes, resources, activities, strategies, and products.
• Develop social media campaign and toolkit for outreach on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms. Utilize email marketing and online ads to promote campaign materials.
• Participate as a member of the Communications Team to assist with messaging, public relations, marketing, and publication development. This includes developing, editing, and reviewing talking points, press releases, editorials, and articles.
• Manage NSVRC’s Facebook page and assist with posting to Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages. Regularly gather analytics to understand and engage our online audience.
• Assist with developing and disseminating NSVRC e-newsletters and email marketing content. Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software to optimize outreach and engagement of online audiences.
• Support the development and dissemination of website content in various formats (blog posts, podcasts, video, e-learning, toolkits) that engages diverse audiences. Assist in the content management and maintenance of NSVRC web pages, ensuring that they meet accessibility standards.
Background in communications, marketing, public health, digital organizing, or social media management. Three years of related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience, such as but not limited to Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or other related certificates, continuing education, and experience. Experience with social media platform management (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn); customer relationship management (CRM) software; and website content management systems preferred. Knowledge of sexual assault direct service, prevention, or related social justice field is helpful. This position requires excellent writing, training, and public speaking skills. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team, excel at multitasking, managing multiple projects and deadlines, and demonstrate
attention to detail. Occasional travel may be required. Candidates who identify as bi-cultural and bilingual in Spanish and English are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com