Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Do you have a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking a Program Reporting Specialist to assist in the management of the life cycle of new and existing grants.
The Program Fiscal Specialist assists the Controller in managing the sub-recipients involved with Department of Human Services (DHS) funding by preparing required federal/ state financial invoices or reports, keeping the Controller aware of any concerns related to the management of the DHS or sub-recipients’ agreement and working closely with auditors during fieldwork regarding issues of compliance for DHS agreement and sub-recipients’ agreements
Duties may include:
- Maintaining finance department’s finance program files, includes maintaining a detailed list of all current program including reporting due dates.
- Manage agreements including requests for proposals, assistance in preparation of agreements and enforcing agreement terms.
- Review and analyze budgets and revision materials in relation to DHS agreement.
- Monitor sub-recipient spending and audit processes in line with engagement letters and contracts
- Providing technical assistance to programs including, but not limited to, budget development, invoicing, appropriate federal and state regulations, and audit process.
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in an accounting AND a minimum of four years related experience, one year should be in non-profit accounting with multi-stream accounting. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
Additionally, the following are required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least four years’ related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow strict rules of confidentiality
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, evaluate progress, and adjust activities to complete work within established time frames.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that offers the exciting opportunity to support and guide a dynamic, mission-driven organization as a member of the PCADV’s team. PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.