Website Century Engineering
Century Engineering – New Cumberland, PA Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century Engineering Inc., is seeking a talented Right-of-Way Agent for its New Cumberland, PA office. This position provides administrative support to the group and assists with various Right-of-Way (ROW) assignments such as real estate acquisition, relocation advisory assistance and property management administration.
- Conduct complex negotiations with land owners
- Read and interpret property appraisals, title reports, plans and legal descriptions
- Prepare real property comparative sales analysis
- Evaluate relocation benefit payment eligibilities
- Complete property management tasks and work with client to clear ROW
- High school diploma or GED (college education preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Transportation ROW experience within the state of Pennsylvania
- Working knowledge of real estate practices and principles
- Experience working with the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 for Federally-Assisted Programs as amended (Uniform Act)
- Computer literacy with knowledge of using MS Office products
- Must possess strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Possession of current notary seal or ability to obtain one
- Certified General Appraiser and Licensed Real Estate Broker or Salesperson desired
- Candidates having civil engineering education and/or experience are encouraged to apply
(Century Engineering will not be offering relocation assistance or per diem/expense reimbursements for this position)
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact email@example.com or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.