Website Rock Creek Conservancy
RCC is a watershed organization protecting Rock Creek
Location: hybrid home/office, with regular visits to locations throughout the Rock Creek watershed; home must be in the DC region
Reports to: Director of Development and Communications
Type: Full-time, exempt
Schedule: Monday to Friday, generally 9 – 5:30; occasional evening and weekend hours
Rock Creek Conservancy seeks a Senior Development Coordinator to support senior staff with responsibilities including: donor prospecting and reporting, project managing annual gala and events, implementing donor engagement activities, creating digital and print communications, and raising general awareness of the Conservancy.
Major responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as the development team lead on the donor CRM (EveryAction), assisting with data integrity, generating reports, organizing data, conducting research, and providing analysis
- Provide special event coordination and support for the annual Rock Creek Gala, smaller donor events, and corporate days of service
Support communications needs of the Conservancy, including social media, web, and print materials
- Staff volunteer events, donor events, and other programs as needed
- Data savvy with strong skills in EveryAction (or other CRM experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in fundraising or event coordination
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and extended hours when needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in fundraising
To Apply Rock Creek Conservancy is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the position and your name in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $60,000 with a full complement of benefits and leave.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting on January 12.
About Rock Creek Conservancy: Rock Creek Conservancy is a watershed organization protecting Rock Creek and the philanthropic and stewardship partner to the entirety of Rock Creek (National) Park. The Conservancy’s mission is to restore Rock Creek and its parklands as a natural oasis for all people to appreciate and protect.