Website Texas Freedom Network
The Texas Freedom Network (TFN) seeks a part-time Field Organizer based in Dallas, Texas. TFN is a statewide non-partisan, grassroots organization that is building an informed and effective movement working toward equality and social justice.
The Field Organizer will conduct voter registration and pledge Texans to vote in the DFW area. The primary responsibilities of the Field Organizer will be to travel within the region to register and pledge voters and check in with their managers to communicate any needs in the field. The Field Organizer should be passionate about voter registration, talking to many new people, and have a high standard of integrity. The Field Organizer will report to the Regional Field Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 80% – Register & pledge voters in the field (large amounts of contact with general public)
- 10% – Team check in/check out calls
- 5% – Check ins with managers
- 5% – Travel to locations to conduct field work within DFW
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have a desire to learn and a willingness to receive feedback
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate with diverse communities and leaders
- Candidates must be willing to get deputized to register voters, ideal candidate is already deputized
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, experience meeting deadlines, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Paid sick time
- $50/mo phone and internet stipend
Hourly Pay: $21/hr
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Texas Freedom Network is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.