Website The Outreach Team
The Outreach Team
Voter Engagement – Quality Control Administrator $16-$17/hr
Hiring Immediately – $16-$17/hr – Part-time (20-30 hours)
Support Voting Rights! Are you motivated to amplify the voices of marginalized communities? Do you want to make a lasting difference in the political landscape? Together we can help all eligible voters have access to the ballot box!
With the goal of increasing voter participation in mind, The Outreach Team is hiring part-time Quality Control Administrators to help with quality control for a voter registration drives. You’ll be part of a team of detail-oriented people doing the administrative work behind the scenes to make voter registration drives successful.
Get paid well! Quality Control Administrators are paid between $16-$17/hour. Shifts are available Monday-Saturday and run from 2:30pm-8:00pm. We are hiring immediately, all positions run through mid-October.
Location: Austin, TX
- Visual inspection of voter registration cards to determine accuracy and completeness
- Verification calls to newly registered voters to ensure accuracy of data
Detailed note-taking on the results of visual inspections and verification calls
The ideal candidate:
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Possesses a growth mindset, be trainable, and open to new skills
- Passionate about progressive issues and motivated by social change
- Basic tech capacity and willingness to learn new technology
- Trustworthy, professional, and reliable
Prior call center or voter registration experience is a plus but not required. Laptop or Computer required.
Pay: $16/hr for Quality Control Administrators and $17/hr for Bilingual Quality Control Administrators. We offer bonuses for friend referrals.
We are committed to equity, inclusion, and anti-racism. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.