Website The Parkside Group
The Parkside Group, New York’s leading full-service public affairs firm, is seeking a Graphic Designer. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning team and to advance candidates’ needs in our action-packed political campaign practice through the fall election. This position will report to the Creative Director of the Campaign Team.
We’ve elected dozens of women Dems throughout NY – join us!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working on all aspects of client print and digital advertising, as well as print collateral material.
- Design, layout, and edit media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the clients’ needs and may include direct mail and print collateral, digital advertising (banner, native, social media, email).
- Identify appropriate and impactful image and photo selection.
- The position is a full-time, temporary opportunity and is anticipated to last from July through the November election.
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience in the graphic design field and a solid understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, and typography.
- CMYK and RGB knowledge. Bonus points if you can explain the difference.
- Any level of higher education.
- Advertising agency or studio setting experience.
- Advanced level of latest Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator.
- Proficient understanding of MS Office and Google Suite.
- Candidates that share our passion for Democratic politics is a plus!
Graphic Designers will work as temporary employees and will be expected to sign an NDA covering all confidential information provided by campaigns and The Parkside Group including polling data and opposition research.
In order to be considered, candidates must submit the following to [email protected]
- Portfolio website OR at least 3 relevant design sample attachments.
- Proof of experience in print work is required.
- Finalists for the position will be required to complete a mock project.
Position pays $25 – $35 per hour and provides sick time in accordance with New York State law.
The position will be hybrid, based in our New York City office.
Our company is committed to diversity and believes that our continued success has been made possible by hiring, retaining, promoting, and encouraging the people on our team. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, and those who identify as disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to Hiring@TheParksideGroup.com