Tammy Baldwin for Senate
Tammy Baldwin for Senate is seeking an Outreach Coordinator for our Madison office. We are looking for a hard working, detail oriented individual to join our team. The Outreach Coordinator will work closely with the political team on all aspects of engagement with key stakeholders throughout the state, including elected officials, advocacy groups, and other organizations.
Duties may include:
● Serve as the primary point of contact to Democratic county parties, local elected officials, and Wisconsin groups that have or will look to endorse Senator Baldwin.
● Manage communication with these groups through regular calls and events.
● Set up and execute campaign events with endorsers and supporters.
● Identify ways to include endorsers and supporters in campaign activities.
● Assist with incoming political requests and campaign scheduling.
● Collaborate across team to execute political goals for Tammy Baldwin for Senate
● Occasionally support in person events with logistics coordination, staffing events across the state of Wisconsin, etc.
● Support Political Director as needed.
● 1+ cycle of experience in politics, ideally in Wisconsin
● Ability to balance between competing tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment while maintaining exceptional organization and attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with NGP preferred
● Familiarity with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
● $5000 per month
● Mileage reimbursement for campaign travel
● Benefits options include: health, dental, vision, group-term and supplemental life, short and long-term insurances, 401(k), employee assistance plan, and more To apply:
Email a resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Outreach Coordinator.” In the body of your email, please include a brief (250 words or less) response to the following prompt: “Why are you interested in the Outreach Coordinator role with Tammy’s campaign?” You will be contacted if chosen for an interview.
Senator Baldwin and her campaign believe strongly in creating a welcoming work environment for everyone. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions) gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
Tammy Baldwin for Senate requires all employees to be “up to date” on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign’s COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR team prior to reporting to an office location.