Website Boulder Abortion Clinic
Seeking an abortion can be a stressful experience for many reasons – individuals are faced with stigma, may lack resources, and are facing a constantly changing legal landscape. Our office is looking for an individual to help people break through these barriers to access the healthcare they need. As a Patient Care Coordinator, you would be the initial point of contact for potential patients and their families.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Flexible paid Vacation and Sick (+ Covid) leave
- Starting hourly wage is $25+. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience and includes the opportunity for competitive pay increases
- Relocation expenses possible
- Schedule abortion appointments, discuss care plan, and travel logistics
- Secure funding assistance for abortion costs and collect payments
- Prepare medical paperwork and set patients up for exams
- General filing and supply ordering for the office
- Utilize interpretation services to non-english speakers, as we provide care to individuals worldwide
- Passionate about reproductive rights and abortion health access!
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm, with the occasional weekend days per year. Depending on patient needs, it is common to work later than 5pm on some evenings. Part-time is a possibility
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- COVID Vaccination required, must wear a face mask during work shifts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Google Gmail and Docs
- CPR certification preferred (can obtain on the job)
- Flexibility and the ability to work as a team
Boulder Abortion Clinic has been providing the highest quality abortion services for over 40 years. Dr. Hern receives patient referrals from all around the world and offers safe, confidential and dignified care in an outpatient setting.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com