Website Grow Progress
Building cutting-edge persuasion technology for social good.
Grow Progress is seeking a Senior Associate, Project Success team member to help many of the most influential groups in Democratic politics and social good advocacy maximize the number of people they persuade in a critical year.
We are a quickly growing team of more than 40 people who are passionate about building cutting-edge persuasion technology. We power breakthroughs in persuasion by helping strategists to more deeply understand the people they’re aiming to move — not just how they look, but how they think. We then give strategists the ability to scientifically test their messages at a radically accessible cost, so they have the freedom to test more creative strategies.
If you want to make a big social impact and grow your skill set in project management, we hope you’ll apply.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the successful delivery of some of Grow Progress’s most essential survey projects. You’ll develop an understanding of customer needs and deliverables, working directly with our data science, product, engineering, and client-facing teams to ensure we exceed their expectations. You’ll be working collaboratively with other members of the Project Success team to meet OKR goals and will be contributing to the delivery of our projects.
Demand for our products and services has been growing quickly, and in this busy campaign year, we need your help to ensure seamless delivery for our customers. You will be an expert in how our testing products and services operate, you’ll master how we make those tests happen, and break new ground that will enable us to build newer and better.
As a startup, we expect there to be an opportunity for you to grow on the job and try new things. We’re open to your responsibilities expanding into a range of broader disciplines as we continue to operationalize and grow our Project Success team.
Who We’re Looking For
As part of our team, you will:
- Utilize our proprietary software to create and manage research surveys as an individual contributor within our Project Success Team
- Develop a robust understanding of the public opinion research industry and how Grow Progress can solve challenges customers face
- Successfully run, monitor, and troubleshoot a multitude of survey projects concurrently, while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand project needs, recommend optimal solutions, and coordinate with partners to successfully deliver projects
- Proactively identify and address potential scope or timeline changes, communicating clearly to stakeholders while working collaboratively with your Project Success team to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (such as sales, client strategy, research strategy, data science, and product) to produce clear deliverables that realize client expectations, ensure seamless project execution, and inform continued product development.
- Partner with our Data Science and Engineering teams to explore new and existing use cases for our software
- Build institutional knowledge by documenting project best practices and building upon our knowledge base
- Everything else. It’s a startup!
You’ll bring the following skills and experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in a customer or stakeholder-facing role
- Experience with market research tools and/or market research vendors
- Great verbal and written communication skills to support internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage multiple complex projects, within multiple work streams and stakeholders, on tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail to provide survey quality assurance
- Ability to communicate quantitative results clearly to non-technical audiences
- Strong time management, organization, and project management skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented mindset, anticipating needs and solving problems collaboratively
- U.S. work authorization
- Progressive values and an interest in politics
You have some of the following bonus skills:
- Knowledge of best practices in survey design and/or political campaigns
- Experience working with campaigns, advocacy organizations or in market research; Political/Advocacy SaaS experience also a plus
- Experience programming and designing surveys in platforms such as Alchemer, Qualtrics, and/or Surveymonkey and working with vendors that program and field surveys
More About Grow Progress
Our culture is fun, fast-paced, and focused on evidence, where everyone feels comfortable contributing ideas. We get smarter together by giving each other feedback that’s direct, actionable, and respectful. We’re deeply motivated by the work we do and committed to using this technology ethically.
We believe that inclusion and equity are the keys to a better future. We center these issues by creating accessible and affordable products, building transparency across our company, and partnering with campaigns, causes, and companies that make the world a better place.
We strive to foster belonging and empowerment at work and we continuously examine our efforts through our Growing Progress DEI&B working group. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Our goal is to create a workplace where every person feels supported and encouraged to thrive.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a diverse company. Qualified people of any race, ethnicity, culture, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, social class, marital status, religion, veteran status, or disability status are strongly encouraged to apply.
Compensation: $70,000 to $85,000 yearly salary (depending on experience), plus equity. Benefits include a 100% paid company health plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible PTO plan, and a 401(k) with employer matching. Staff are also offered stipends for professional development, work-from-home resources, wellness, and access to Carrot insurance, among other benefits.
Location: DC or Remote
To Apply: Visit the link to submit your application. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Please note that if you email your resume to our team directly or apply through a different site rather than applying on our job site, you may not be considered for the position. No recruiters, please.
To apply for this job please visit growprogress.recruitee.com.