Website Texas Freedom Network
The Texas Freedom Network (TFN) seeks a full-time Administrative Program Coordinator based in Austin, Texas. TFN is a statewide non-partisan, grassroots organization that is building an informed and effective movement working toward equality and social justice.
The Administrative Program Coordinator will oversee administrative tasks related to programmatic and field staff. The primary responsibilities of the Administrative Program Coordinator will be to support the FinOps team tasks, serve as a liaison between the FinOps team and program staff, and ensure monthly administrative tasks and special events are executed properly. The Administrative Program Coordinator should be passionate about efficiency, problem solving, and team building. The Administrative Program Coordinator will report to the VP of Finance and Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support admin team with weekly time tracking for part-time staff
- Oversee facilities inventory and administrative tasks
- Assist with logistics, planning and execution of staff gatherings and special events
- Communicate TFN financial and personnel policies
- Support programmatic and field staff with travel, purchasing, logistics, compliance and communication
- Liaise with FinOps and Program Leadership
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Airtable and Google Suite products
- Clear communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000/year (depending on experience)
100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan with employer contribution, paid vacation, personal, sick, and parental leave.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Texas Freedom Network is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.